Next: About this document ...
Up: Application of a diagonal
- V. Rokhlin : Rapid solution of integral equations of
classical potential theory, J. Comp. Phys., 60,
- H. Fujiwara : The fast multipole method for solving
integral equations of three-dimensional topography and basin
problems, Geophys. J. Int., 140, 198-201, 2000.
- K. Yoshida, N. Nishimura and S. Kobayashi :
Analysis of three dimensional scattering of scalar waves by a
crack with fast multipole boundary integral equation method,
J. Appl. Mech. JSCE, 3, 143-150, 2000.
- V. Rokhlin : Diagonal forms of translation operators
of the Helmholtz equation in three dimensions, Appl. Comp. Harmonic Anal., 1, 82-93, 1993.
- B. Dembart and E. Yip : The accuracy of the fast
multipole methods for Maxwell's equations, IEEE
Comp. Sci. Eng., 5(3), 48-56, 1998.
- M.A. Epton and B. Dembart : Multipole translation
theory for the three-dimensional Laplace and Helmholtz
equations, SIAM J. Sci. Comput., 16, 865-897, 1995.
- M.F. Gyure and M.A. Stalzer : A prescription for the
multilevel Helmholtz FMM, IEEE Comp. Sci. Eng. , 5(3),
- J.M. Song, C.-C. Lu and W.C. Chew: Multilevel fast
multipole algorithm for electoromagnetic scattering by large
complex objects, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagation,